Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Nicole Stepping Out visit to Victoria Falls (Zambia and Zimbabwe)

A visit to the Victoria Falls is a must.I got to see the Falls from both Zambia and Zimbabwe back in 2012.I stayed in Zambia and took a day trip to Zimbabwe.I also took a cruise along the beautiful Zambezi river.Seeing the phenomenal Victoria Falls was always a dream of mine and experiencing the sheer power of one of the 7 Wonders of the World was truly inspiring.I recommend that everyone do this at least once in their lifetime!
Vic Falls (Zambian side)



Cruising on the Zambezi River


On Safari(Zambia)

Crossing the border from Zambia to Zimbabwe to visit Victoria Falls

Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)

This was an awesome moment in my life!

Taking in the beauty of the Falls(The Smoke that Thunders)

No comments:

Post a Comment